Saturday 21 July 2012

6 Week Theatre Challenge: 16 -20

16. What is the best use of set you have seen?

The set for Frankenstein was brilliant, imaginative and highly visual.

17. What is your favourite regional theatre?

The Liverpool Everyman is a charming theatre which is currently undergoing a renovation. I really hope that it keeps all its unique qualities and doesn't lose any of its quirkiness.

18. What is the best opera you have seen?

The best opera I have seen is Opera North's staging of Wanger's Die Walkure. You can see my review of it here.

19. What is the most recent thing you have seen at the theatre?

Metamorphosis Titian: 2012 is the most recent thing I have seen. You can view my review here.

20. What is the saddest thing you have seen at the theatre?

I haven't found that many productions highly emotional, however Machina nearly brought a tear to my eye. The end of King Lear always has me feeling glum.

No comments:

Post a Comment