Sunday 1 April 2012

Introduction to my blog

I've been going to the theatre regularly for just over two years and I thought that it's about time to start writing about the things I see and the thoughts I have on general matters in the world of theatre and the arts. I go to see a variety of shows such as ballet, opera and straight theatre, but also expect to see some reviews of upcoming art exhibitions as well. Most times I will rate a show out of five and then afterwards post about what the critics said and thought about the shows I have seen. I have a few things comming up this month, but May will be sparse due to other commitments. My theatre-going schedule will resume to normal in June with some trips to the National Theatre and Opera North. 
I hope you all enjoy my reviews and general thoughts about the arts world and its goings on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment